| Krauss Ushiromiya|
|Name|| Krauss Ushiromiya|
|Hair Color||Old Gold|
|First Appearance||Legend of the Golden Witch|
|Voiced By||Jūrōta Kosugi|
- "Chess pieces taken aside may have no purpose, but there's a great purpose for shogi pieces who've been captured. Just one captured pawn should be able to put pressure on the opponent."
- — Krauss
Krauss Ushiromiya (右代宮 蔵臼 Ushiromiya Kurausu ) is Kinzo's first child. As the eldest son of four siblings, he is in a position to lead the family meeting. However, to the other siblings, it seems that he is trying to monopolize the fortune, which intensifies the clash with the siblings. He is a real estate investor and is heavily interested in the development of a resort. However, the results are being severely criticized.
- Legend of the Golden Witch
- Turn of the Golden Witch
- Banquet of the Golden Witch
- Alliance of the Golden Witch
- End of the Golden Witch
- Dawn of the Golden Witch
- Requiem of the Golden Witch
- Twilight of the Golden Witch
- Umineko no Naku Koro Ni (Anime)
- Umineko no Naku Koro Ni (Manga)
- Umineko no Naku Koro Ni Chiru (Manga)
- Umineko no Naku Koro Ni: Rondo of the Witch and Reasoning
- Umineko no Naku Koro Ni Chiru: Nocturne of Truth and Illusions
- Umineko No Naku Koro Ni: Portable 1
- Umineko No Naku Koro Ni: Portable 2
- Kinzo Ushiromiya - father
- Eva Ushiromiya - sister
- Rudolf Ushiromiya - brother
- Rosa Ushiromiya - sister
- Beatrice Ushiromiya - half sister
- Lion Ushiromiya - adopted child
- Jessica Ushiromiya - daughter
- Natsuhi Ushiromiya - wife
- George Ushiromiya - nephew
- Battler Ushiromiya - nephew
- Ange Ushiromiya - niece
- Maria Ushiromiya - niece
Role In the GamesEdit
He was chosen by the key for the first twilight. It appears his death took place a little after midnight, right after Eva and Hideyoshi went to rest.
His corpse was found inside the storehouse of the rose garden. The direct cause of death is unknown but, it seems the side of his head was destroyed after his death.
First of all, it's the beginning of everything.
He was also chosen by the key for the first twilight. He acknowledged Beatrice's existence and was killed.
His corpse was found inside the chapel. The immediate cause of death is uncertain, but it seems his stomach was cut open and his intestines were pulled out after his death. And also, sweets were stuffed into his stomach.
Welcome Maria. Happy Halloween.
His corpse was found in the arbor of the rose garden. It is assumed that the cause of death was strangling by a thin object. A stake-shaped weapon was sticking out of his thigh.
If only there wasn't that stupid epitaph, I wouldn't have needed a stake. What a pain.
After the first twilight, Krauss is believed to be captured and imprisoned along with Kyrie, Nanjo, Kanon and Shannon. As part of the killer's plan, he telephones his daughter and passes along instructions for the test of leadership. He is ultimately murdered after escaping.
His body was found in the vicinity of the back door to the mansion. His head was half destroyed. It is appropriate to think that he was murdered with something like a powerful gun.
A demon stake was buried into the damaged area.
No one can escape from the Siestas' golden arrows.
Was murdered sometime after the early morning call from which Natsuhi learned he was still alive.
His corpse was not found, but his death was guaranted by Bernkastel with the red truth.
by the time of game suspension
He has been shot in a brawl with Hideyoshi by the rifle he had in his own hands after Eva shot his wife.
Was killed on the Second Twilight.
- "Don't you think education for women is like sugar in black tea? When there is none it's just tasteless, but too much of it ruins the tea."
- "If you're afraid of the risk, it's alright to bide your time until the price starts to go up. However, if you're too afraid of losing, you might end up with just a scrap of paper. Though these are our lives."
- "Love and madness are two sides of the same coin, or so they say. How bothersome."
- "We'll definitely be able to reel this fish in. There's no need to rush."