| Kyrie Ushiromiya|
|Name|| Kyrie Ushiromiya|
|First Appearance||Legend of the Golden Witch|
|Voiced By||Atsuko Tanaka|
- "They often say that stupid thoughts are no better than sleeping."
- — Kyrie on the family conference
Kyrie Ushiromiya (右代宮 霧江 Ushiromiya Kiri ) is Rudolf's second wife. She has a long association with him as a business partner, and after the death of his previous wife, she publically made the place of legal wife her own. She has worked as his right arm in handling several shady pieces of business, which led them to success. She is quick thinking, and trusts Rudolf implicitly.
Kyrie is the mother of Ange and stepmother of Battler; later in the story, it is revealed that she is his real mother. She is said to be very jealous of Asumu, Rudolf's first wife. Kyrie has a younger sister named Kasumi Sumadera.
- Rudolf Ushiromiya, Kyrie's husband
- Battler Ushiromiya, Kyrie's stepson (later, it becomes clear that she is his true mother)
- Ange Ushiromiya, Kyrie's daughter
- Kasumi Sumadera, Kyrie's younger sister
Kyrie is a tall woman with fair skin, short white hair and onyx colored eyes. She is well-endowed and wears a long black coat. She wears a purple long sleeved purple shirt underneath with a black tie with a cross on it and a belt. She also wears black pants and brown shoes.
Kyrie is a cool, calm and collected individual. She is quick-thinking, logical and very analytical in different sitautions. She has a lot of pride in herself, which she claims to be her mistake that led to Rudolf marrying Asumu.
She has an extreme devotion and attraction towards Rudolf. She can be sly at times as she would get rid of girls who went after him and go as far as having a child with Rudolf to have him for herself. When she and Asumu were both pregnant with Rudolf's children (the latter who was married to Rudolf), she did not give up and wanted her child to be more superior than Asumu's to the point that she wanted her and the child to be acknowledged by Rudolf. Her love towards Rudolf may be what can be described as obsession, as she has also stated that she won't let anyone take Rudolf away from her and that if he wanted to, she would commit murder. However after Rudolf's death, she remained in her calm and usual self and saw it as an opportunity to start her life over. She admitted to have never loved Ange and only used her as a chain to have Rudolf to herself.
She has a tendency to hold grudges, in particular with Asumu, who she believes stole Rudolf away from her. Even after Asumu's death, she hated her and to a certain extent, hated Battler, whom she believed to be Asumu's son. She eventually had a brother-sister like relationship with him however she only acted like this because it was the mature way to act towards Battler. She even claimed to not care if Battler died as he is not her son, but would let him live as she knew her daughter Ange would be sad.
Role In the Games
Her corpse was found inside the storehouse of the rose garden. Her face is believed to have been damaged after her death.
The Devil's roulette chose.
It's that simple.
Her corpse was found inside the chapel. The immediate cause of death is uncertain. But it seems her stomach was cut open and her intestines were pulled out after her death. And also, sweets were stuffed into her stomach.
So, I'll take you to the country of the dreams.
Died in the hall of the mansion, her stomach pierced by a stake-shaped weapon. The stomach isn't a very lethal spot. Is it OK to kill in a different way and stick the stake in the corpse?
Her body was found in a guest room inside the mansion. There was a single hole right in the center of her forehead. It is probably appropriate to think that she was shot with a gun or something.
A demon stake was buried in the hole in her forehead, but it is hard to imagine that this was the cause of death.
It didn't miss. It missed on purpose to tease her, nyeh...!
Alive by the time of game suspension
Her body was found in Krauss's study
Erika didn't perform a detailed examination.
Her neck was completely severed by a blade.
Perfect kind of corpse. Impossible to be mistaken on an autopsy and being perfectly capable of being identified.
She was shot by Eva after Kyrie killed Rosa, Hideyoshi, Beatrice (Lion), Gohda, Jessica and Maria.
In Bernkastel's game she was the culprit along with Battler and Rudolf.
- "As they say, you can never be too careful."
- "Action is more important than wracking our brains."
- "I guess trust is the most important part of that business."
- "Don't you think worrying about a problem when you have no other options is a bit pathetic?"
- "I never like to work based on trust. It takes hard work to build up trust, but only an instant to lose it. There's no less profitable investment."
- "Kids these days have nerves of steel."
- "I am ruthless and intelectual. Rational and economical. In a plank of Carneades situation, I would push the other person off without hesitation."
- "What if that fruit you've worked so hard to nurture gets pulled off the branch the next morning? You'll regret that you didn't choose to harvest it the previous day instead of complaining. That regret really hurts. It'll make you crawl through hell."
- "You know, miracles only appear for those who can make them come true themselves."
- "For the sake of love, a woman should be willing to kill at least once in her life. I can tell you that all women in the world who call themselves mother have been through that. After all, women who don't do that are chewed to bits by the others and forced to crawl through the hell of envy and regret for the rest of their lives."
- "Love really is like playing with fire. Anyone can play easily and lightheartedly. But when you mess up and get burned, that scar stays with you your whole life."
- "Didn't I tell you that I've lived through the hell of jealousy? I've been nearly burned a couple of times already. I know how it feels just before a surprise attack."