- "Humans are all greedy. And they'll burden others with that to make things easier for themselves."
- — Mammon to Ange
- Manon - vessel
- Beatrice - master
- EVA-Beatrice - master
- Lord BATTLER - master
- Lady MARIA - master
- Ange Ushiromiya - friend
- ANGE-Beatrice - master
- Stakes of Purgatory - sisters
- Sakutarou - co-furniture / friend
She has long brown hair, fair skin and big red eyes. Her clothes are the same as those of the other Stakes. She wears the one-winged eagle on her "skirt".
Advanced-level Furniture created by Beatrice. She can act by her own will, but she cannot disobey the orders of her master. She is quite powerful while in her human form, but when she returns to her true form as Stake of Purgatory and fly at her enemy at high speed, she shows her full, terrifying potential.
Mammon is quick to grab whatever she wants, without any concern for her sisters. Her motto is "monopolize through greed". Therefore, she is usually the main cause of any arguments between the sisters. However, among the sisters, she is the most honest about her own feelings, and is the one most likely to try and please the opposite sex. She is greedy, but a hard worker, and will stop at nothing to capture her target's affections for all eternity. Once she decides she wants something, she will sacrifice anything and everything to get it.
In Alliance of the Golden Witch, she accompanies Ange the most out of all the sisters, and is referred to as Ange's "one and only friend". She and Sakutarou are the ones primarily seen until Ange's breakdown. There, all but Mammon are cast away. Mammon is told by Ange to kill her bullies, but Mammon refuses, scolding Ange for being so weakminded. Mammon ultimately affects Ange's views, but is still cast away during Ange's rage.
- "I like learning things that no one else knows. I like being able to do things that no one else can do. So I like studying and practicing. Because I want to keep intelligence that no one else knows about to myself."
- "If so, then humans live only so that they can meet a satisfied death. They live so that they can have a better death. They live so that they can die."
- "Human lives sure are stupid."
- "Aren't the winners in life those who achieve enlightenment? If they can do that even a little sooner, they'll be able to live that much more of their life effectively."
- "Well, even so, that's your life, the way you live, and in the world where you've decided that, there's nothing we can do to complain."
- "If lost, it will not be obtained again. It will not revive.."