|First Appearance||Alliance of the Golden Witch|
|Voiced By||Minori Chihara|
- "They key to a world of happiness is held in everyone's hand! And no one has the right to steal that away!"
- — Sakutarou to EVA-Beatrice
Sakutarou (さくたろう Sakutarō ) is the beloved Furniture of the witch of Mariage Sorciere, Lady Maria. His existence is Lady Maria's white heart itself. You could even say that he is another Lady Maria and he is an irreplaceable existence to her. He holds a decoration as a diplomat, and all witches, weapons, furniture in the alliance as well as demons and divine spirits who are in contract with the alliance, are not permitted to take aim at him. Sakutarou's diplomatic immunity grants him the power to disable weapons, but he cannot prevent the use of shields and barriers.
He is sometimes the 'victim' of being piled up on by The Seven Stakes of Purgatory, due to them finding him to be an extremely adorable individual, and hence having the wish to cuddle up to him all at the same time.
- Maria Ushiromiya - owner
- Rosa Ushiromiya - creator of vessel
- Ange Ushiromiya - friend
- Sisters of Purgatory - friends
- Beatrice - friend
Maria's precious friend. Very simple, warm and kind. Tends to say "Uryuu". Original vessel was that of a stuffed lion handcrafted by Rosa wearing an old red scarf belonging to Maria. Upon admittance to Mariage Sorciere, Beatrice gave him the spiritual form of a young boy.
Death of SakutarouEdit
Sakutarou was killed when Rosa, in one of her fits of rage against Maria, ripped him in half as punishment when she learnt that Maria had been bringing him out during her absence from home, leading to her own (Rosa's) death by Maria, albeit via a dreamt up fantasy.
When Ange-Beatrice's magical abilities manifest, she is recognized as the Witch of Resurrection. She is capable of resurrecting Sakutaro from the remainders of his vessel, a feat that Beatrice was unable to accomplish because she attributes Sakutaro's destruction occured at the hands of his creator Rosa, who effectively denied Sakutaro's existence.
- His name is a reference to Cardcaptor Sakura but, after Rosa told Maria the lion was a boy, she changed it to Sakutaro.
- While Rosa claims she made the lion doll by hand, it's very likely it was a mass produced toy, and that finding other Sakutaro dolls is what enabled Ange to "resurrect" him.
- "Why are you doing something like this?! Why can't you use magic for happiness?"
- "I'm not sad. I just can't stand it. I can't stand that Maria's being made fun of, and I can't do anything about it."